web





2009 was an amazing year for me as I was able to explore my long held dream of photography. Before I was quite ready to handle it I had more clients than I could count! How wonderful to finally explore my dream.
I counted and realized I shot over 14 weddings and too many sessions to count. I have grown as a photographer and person and am grateful for the experience.
As amazing as the experience has been it has been effecting the amount of time I have to spend with my family, especially my son. I can either have photography or I can have a life.
So with a happy heart I have closed Elmwood Court Photography and am spending time with my family.
Thank you to all my clients for an amazing year and for letting me be a part of your special moments.
Although I may still be posting sessions they are only for my family and friends and I thank you for your interest but I am no longer accepting clients with no exceptions.
Thank you again,
Amy


Thursday, January 15, 2009

5 Minuets for 5 Months Pictures

I never got around to taking his 4 months pictures so I wanted to make sure I got out and took some for his 5th month. He is teething and not really in the mood for pictures but I did get him to cooperate for a few minuets

Pierce has been sitting on his own a tiny bit for a few days now. I have to admit as a photographer I have been eagerly waiting this day. There are only so many pictures you can take of your kid lying on his back.

Isn't the onesie adorable? I'm proud to say I made it myself. But he barely fits into the 3 to 6 month size anymore. He's growning so fast.



12 comments:

IzzysMa said...

He is just too cute and he is starting to look a lot more like you!! Good Job Mama!!

kim said...

I cannot believe how big he is getting! He is so cute. :) And I agree that is is starting to look more and more like you.

Valerie said...

Sweeeeeeeeet! I love these!

Sarah Elizabeth said...

He is adorable! I can't believe how big he's gotten! The pics are beautiful!

Leann said...

He's really starting to look more like you! He's got such beautiful eyes!

Anonymous said...

you are amazing! these are going on his myspace fo sho!!!!

:0)

Becki said...

Riduculously cute as usual!

mj said...

Great job with the pics as always Amy but that little face is enough to melt any heart!

Brenda said...

That's the cutest smile I have ever seen!!! Great pics Amy!!

Just Me said...

OMG!!!! That 2nd one is like the cutest I have ever seen!!!

What a hottie!!

Anonymous said...

He is looking super cute..love his little face expressions, his eyebrows!!

April Lynn said...

Oh Amy he is such a doll! I could just eat him up!

Categories

Blog Archive

About Me

Riverside County, CA
My name is Amy. I live in good old sunny CA with my husband, our two dogs Ranger Rick, Bonnie,and our son Pierce. If you have any questions or would like to book a session please contact me @ elmwoodcourt@yahoo.com.