web





2009 was an amazing year for me as I was able to explore my long held dream of photography. Before I was quite ready to handle it I had more clients than I could count! How wonderful to finally explore my dream.
I counted and realized I shot over 14 weddings and too many sessions to count. I have grown as a photographer and person and am grateful for the experience.
As amazing as the experience has been it has been effecting the amount of time I have to spend with my family, especially my son. I can either have photography or I can have a life.
So with a happy heart I have closed Elmwood Court Photography and am spending time with my family.
Thank you to all my clients for an amazing year and for letting me be a part of your special moments.
Although I may still be posting sessions they are only for my family and friends and I thank you for your interest but I am no longer accepting clients with no exceptions.
Thank you again,
Amy


Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It's so nice I'm posting it twice! Additional day just added.

***Update***


We've had such a great response we are offering a second day. Saturday 17th, of January.

Spots are booking up fast so make sure you get in on this amazing deal and spoil your guy (and yourself).



We are even going to have a little bubbly there and some hot music to help you get in the "mood".






I'm so excited to announce my first ever Boudoir Marathon. I am teaming up with Valerie from Valerie Ackerman Photography on Saturday, January 17th for a Boudoir marathon at a local hotel, location to be determined.



It's the perfect gift for your husband, fiance, boyfriend, or even yourself for Valentines Day! Imagine the reaction you will get from him when he opens up his gift of gorgeous photos of you! Can you think of a better reason to get all dolled up? I think not!



Here's how it works: Val and I will shoot your one hour boudoir session at a local hotel. You may bring as many outfit changes you desire. Two weeks after the session takes place, we will provide you with a CD of 15 edited, high resolution images from your session to create prints, albums, and brag books.



The cost for the session and CD of 15 images is $100!! Additional edited digital files may be purchased for $15 each.



We need at least 5 girls interested to make this happen, so bring a girlfriend along! If you are interested, shoot me an e-mail at elmwoodcourt@yahoo.com so we can discuss details!



Also, if you need a gal to do your hair and makeup, we are working with the lovely Liz who will do these for you for an additional $75 charge. Check out her work and let me know if you are interested!



Hope to see you on the 17th!

No comments:

Categories

Blog Archive

About Me

Riverside County, CA
My name is Amy. I live in good old sunny CA with my husband, our two dogs Ranger Rick, Bonnie,and our son Pierce. If you have any questions or would like to book a session please contact me @ elmwoodcourt@yahoo.com.