web





2009 was an amazing year for me as I was able to explore my long held dream of photography. Before I was quite ready to handle it I had more clients than I could count! How wonderful to finally explore my dream.
I counted and realized I shot over 14 weddings and too many sessions to count. I have grown as a photographer and person and am grateful for the experience.
As amazing as the experience has been it has been effecting the amount of time I have to spend with my family, especially my son. I can either have photography or I can have a life.
So with a happy heart I have closed Elmwood Court Photography and am spending time with my family.
Thank you to all my clients for an amazing year and for letting me be a part of your special moments.
Although I may still be posting sessions they are only for my family and friends and I thank you for your interest but I am no longer accepting clients with no exceptions.
Thank you again,
Amy


Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mindy and James| Murrieta Wedding Photography

When I was driving up the long dirt road that leads to Monteleone Meadows in Murrieta I was a little skeptical and my photographers mind was racing with ideas on how to make photos in a dirt field look beautiful. Imagine my delight when I drove up the lane and saw the amazing location where the wedding was going to be. Literally an oasis in the desert!

Mindy and James wedding had a western theme and all the special touches really added to the day. From the color theme of black and white, with touches of green and yellow, Mindy's boots, the western Tuxes, and the beautiful flowers.

Mindy was so calm and sweet she was the anti bridezilla, and James certainly earned every dime during the money dance. When the dancing got started you couldn't help but have fun. So many great pictures!

For the life of me I can't remember their first dance song (sorry) so for the first song I used "When I said I do" a county music song that I've always thought was perfect for a weddings. For the second song I used "All Summer Long" which was played at the reception and seemed to be a crowd favorite.

Mindy and James I'm sorry it took so long to get your sneak peak up - and thanks for letting me tell the story of your wedding day.
Enjoy,

Amy



>

2 comments:

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Absolutely beautiful!

mj said...

Great job Amy! These are amazing!

Categories

Blog Archive

About Me

Riverside County, CA
My name is Amy. I live in good old sunny CA with my husband, our two dogs Ranger Rick, Bonnie,and our son Pierce. If you have any questions or would like to book a session please contact me @ elmwoodcourt@yahoo.com.